Search Box

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Farhana Maqsood


Name: Farhana Maqsood
Birthday: December  12
Debut:   
Favorite Food:  Mexican & Chinese
Favorite Singer: Sonu Nigam
Favorite Drama:  All of my plays that I acted different from usal   like 'dil se dil tak', 'chutt' , 'sassi', 'sawan' 
Favorite Movie:   Indecent Proposal
Favorite Actor:    Whoever acts well 
Favorite Actress: Whoever acts well
Favorite Song:      Kanara sang by me and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
Favorite Book:      Holy Quran & anything by Sydney Sheldon
Favorite Perfume:  'Miachi' & 'Dolce & Gabanna'
Favorite Holiday Spot:   Switerzland
Hobbies:      Sleep, don't have time for anything else
What makes you happiest: When I achieve something  different
What you hate most:  Girls trying to become cheapster  ... liars, cheaters, and flirts
Your Strength:    My love
Your Weakness:  My love

No comments:

Post a Comment